Friday, July 3, 2009

Public Enemies

This afternoon we all went to the theater to see Public Enemies, a film with Johnnie Depp and Christian Bale about the life of a bank robber. I think it's a true story. I liked the film very much, the way it was shot was kind of unique. It was almost like it was filmed on home camera, yet without the crappy quality of a home camera.

We got back and I made dinner since I wanted to show off to Josh's mom. I made baked chicken, rice, and stir-fried fresh snow peas. I always take offense when people joke that since we are two guys, we must only know how to make simple easy-to-make foods, so that's why I wanted to make a decent home-cooked meal. That and it tastes good :p

It's getting late and I'm just hanging out on FFXI killing time. I'll probly get to bed soon. Later.

3 comments:

  1. Shane

    I believe it is supposed to be the John Dillinger story a real life criminal

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Josh leaves, you can come and cook for me. LOL

    But the commute to your job might be too much for you. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I always take offense when people joke that since we are two guys, we must only know how to make simple easy-to-make foods."

    I too take offense when people assume that.

    ReplyDelete