Past two days at work were so very boring. I find I spend more and more time just reading articles or Final Fantasy XI message boards. We're in a lull right now I think but work should pick up very quickly after Christmas, or so I hear.
My Xbox 360 broke... it won't recognize any disc in the tray, so it's either a problem with the lens or with the drive. I contacted Microsoft and I'm having it repaired/replaced for about a hundred bucks... Sucks, but it's something I just have to do. At least this one lasted me 2 years.
I finally got the heat in my apartment working, yay! I just had to hit the little reset button.. so now I know it won't be cold here anymore.
So now I'm watching the new Scrubs premiere, waiting for my xbox to get repaired, and figuring out how many months it will take me to get a new computer to play FFXI (I miss it so much!).
5 facts time:
1. I'm still eating the enormous amount of Halloween candy I bought over a month ago.
2. I put Christmas lights around the place and on my fake tree, although the ones on the tree went out already...
3. I think I'm addicted to Coke Zero.
4. I think I'm addicted to Lady Gaga. Downloaded her first CD recently and Bad Romance, so good.
5. My student loans just went into repayment status... FML. Called today and got a bunch of them graduated, so that will help.