Thursday, July 9, 2009

Death Row

Yesterday after work Josh and I played CoD4 most of the night. Afterwards i went to check on my Final Fantasy account and couldn't log in; I got a message saying LM-17 YOU ARE BANNED!!! So I called Square Enix today and they tell me I was banned for real money trading, which isn't true. They filed a complaint for me and now all I can do is wait to see if I get the ban lifted. I can't believe how dimwitted their "Special Task Force" (what they call their RMT hunters) are for this atrocious display of customer service. I've been playing for 3 years now and put in countless hours and I get wrongfully committed. Kind of like getting put on death row and being innocent. Well, not that harsh, but i'm sure you can see the similarities. I guess this is a good point to quit, since I've been thinking about it; I just didn't want to go out like this.

Today after work I took Josh to the DMV to get his CT drivers license. I would have but I couldn't find my identification. It was so busy we had to wait 2 and a half hours, which almost shot the night.

We came back and watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in my room. God that movie is good. The end makes my eyes water every time. Josh liked it a lot and now we'll have to watch the 5th one this weekend. I purchased reserved seats for the 6th movie already for next week. Surprisingly a lot of the seats were already taken a week in advance, so I'm glad I got good ones while I could. It'll be my first time in the director's hall, which from what I've heard is very nice.

3 comments:

  1. Shane

    2.5 hours at a DMV sounds like it went pretty smooth i usually take my blackberry and read blogs. Hope the movie is a good as advertised

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFXI is a MMORPG right? The last MMORPG I played was WoW (and that was years ago). I don't think I'd enjoy many MMORPGs now - you have to invest so much time, and I just want a game that I can play casually. MMORPGs are harder to play casually because your character gets outdated really fast. :-/

    What did you play as in FFXI? I've always liked the Blue Mage class in Final Fantasy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a 75 Thief and Warrior. I enjoyed Thief the most, but yeah it's impossible to play casually which is why it's probly better that I don't play anyway.

    ReplyDelete