Monday, July 13, 2009

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking.

Our friend didn't call back Sat night, but this morning at work he apologized that he had lost his phone charger. I wasn't disappointed 'cause Josh and I continued to play Armored Core the rest of the night.

Sunday we ordered Chinese for the first time (also my first time getting Chinese delivered). It was good, but I ordered much more than I could eat.

A little later we watched the 5th Harry Potter. I liked it, but I realized it wasn't as good as the last two, probably because nothing much actually happens in the book 'til the end. Now the 6th one is coming up on Wednesday and I've heard good things so I'll continue to keep my hopes up. I read today that the 7th movie is in production and is being split into two movies! It makes sense though, that book is packed with important events that can't be cut out.

Not much happened today. At work I did absolutely nothing but just surf the web. My 'supervisor' is on vacation this week and left me to two other senior employees, but they didn't give me any work. I would have actually rather had some work so I would have felt like I was doing something, but I'm not about to complain about it, it's their loss. Did laundry when I came home, Josh made chicken for dinner, sorry, not much happened :)

Oh, and Josh's girlfriend is coming up this weekend. I'm not looking forward to it for obvious reasons, but I'm going to see if they want to go blueberry picking. I want to be eating handfulls of blueberries every day for the rest of the summer!

2 comments:

  1. You sure do like Harry Potter eh? It's all good, I loved reading those books. Maybe I'll re-read them again . . .

    I <3 blueberries. Though, sometimes they give me a stomachache for an hour or so. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane

    sounds like a nice easy time at work. Hope you and josh are doing well. Boue berries i do like them alot

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete