Last night I was bored out of my mind. I was starting to get worried though, since I was feeling a strong bought of depression coming on, one that I hadn't experienced since close to 4 years ago when one of my friends died. This time it was because I was feeling alone. But don't worry, I'm stronger than most in the same situation, and I promise I will seek help before I even think of anything stupid.
I had a dream last night too, and I didn't even remember that i had a dream until mid-day at work it just flashed in my memory, so I quickly wrote it down and hid the paper in my pocket. The dream was very nice, yet dark and tragic. This is what I could remember:
A kid, maybe 16 years old contacted me because he really liked me. I can't remember how he found me or contacted me, but I might guess facebook. He had a very boyish face, and medium-long brown hair. He seemed like he came from the lower to middle class, from the way he dressed, but honestly I can't remember that much detail. Later, he randomly finds me at a gathering, maybe it was a party. The entire dream took place at night, so it was naturally dark. The place we met was damp and wooden, almost like it was on a gigantic old-fashioned ship or a large, dark, wooden house overlooking a body of water. I was very happy to see him.
The next day though, I find him dead. I was at the bottom of the body of water, and I found a body, and I pulled it closer and I saw his face and the skin on his stomach was gone, and I couldn't take it. I let go quickly. I was devastated.
I find out in the dream, that he was killed because a group, maybe a government agency I don't know, thought that he was carrying a child in him, so that is why the skin on his stomach was missing.
Here is my analysis of the dream:
- I kind of doubt it, but the group that killed him might happened because of District 9. Kind of spoiler, but not really: the main character is hunted because unnatural things are happening to him, and so his body is very valuable.
- The fact that he contacted me like that might have happened because I have been thinking about and communicating on a dating site.
- He was younger because I have a tendency to want to be a role-model to people.
- I think he tragically died in the end because he resembles all of my friends that I have met in life, have either moved away from me, or I left behind when I moved here. Also, because I was feeling lonely and depressed that night.
- The fact that they thought he was bearing a child: might have to do with me thinking about gay relationships and that they can never have a child like a straight couple can.
I love dreams, the good, and the tragic.