Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday Night

It was painful watching the Steelers lose to the Brownies on Thursday... wow their season really is over. At least my fantasy team made it to the playoffs. This week I have a bye since I am 1st place in standings, then I'll have a semi-finals match and hopefully a championship game after that.


There weren't many people at work Friday, mostly because my team was out skiing. I don't care for being cold, so it was nice since I left a little early at the end of the day. My friend Jamie had his birthday party at his girlfriend's house last night. It was a potluck dinner so I made a sweet potato casserole, one of my favorite dishes. Yum! We also played a group game where you have a card with a name on it and you have to give your team hints as to who it is. I forget the name of the game... but it was fun. My friend Adam from college came up for the party too, so it was nice seeing him again.

Here's the link to the casserole I made:
Recipe

3 comments:

  1. I don't see the link . . . perhaps you forgot to link it properly? Try again, because I would like to know the recipe! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane

    Hey how are things going today. i dont like skiing or the cld much either. teh party sonds nice

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete